Updated for her pleasure
Saturday, May 7, 2016
As part of the Davidputney.com policy of constantly updating the site, we have updated the site.
- We once again rewrote the site headers and navigation so that the animations will be smoother, and as a side benefit, the HTML code at the top of the site will be cleaner, as developer types like to say.
- We had reduced the use of the Lavenderia font on the site to such a degree that it made no sense to have it load as a separate font. We swapped all instances of it out with SVG logos. As a result, users won’t have to download a largish font file every time they come to the site.
- We fixed a problem that was causing certain elements of the page to break when it was loaded in Incognito or Private Browsing mode. Readers who forget to switch their browser mode back after looking at porn will appreciate this change.
- We added estimated reading times to all of our posts. It’s part of our effort to improve reader experience on the site. Last year we added a scroll progress bar to posts so people lured to the site by our shamelessly clickbaity headlines could know just how much story remains when they give up reading. With this latest update they can see what kind of a tedious slog they are in for and bug out before even beginning.
- We also fixed multiple glitches.
As a result of all this refactoring and a cutting back on code and eliminating fonts, we are proud to say that the front page is – erp – ever so slightly heavier.
And to constantly update it.